Help your club members become even better tennis players with our Yoga and Pilates classes in Nerang, Gold Coast.
We run a new studio private studio in Nerang and we would love to work with you to bring the myriad benefits of Yoga and Pilates to people who are passionate about tennis…
- Increased strength – say goodbye to weak ankles and knees, elbows and wrists, (and hello to strong, more powerful shots!)
- Fewer injuries – by stretching overworked quads and calves, and increasing hip and shoulder mobility, players are less likely to suffer from torn muscles and damaged joints
- Greater flexibility – a few millimetres can be a game changer when it comes to reaching for the ball; with longer muscles, your players won’t get caught out
- Less physical imbalance – counter the kind of repetitive movements that can lead to injuries and referred pain
- Better serves – enhanced flexibility of the spine and a core of steel makes all that arching and twisting much easier!
- Razor-sharp focus – using breathing and meditation techniques, players can match their physical prowess with mental clarity and heightened concentration
- More energy – by learning how to breathe efficiently, players can maximise lung capacity and maintain control of the breath, giving them more energy on court
- Longevity – age ain’t nuthin’ but a number if you’ve got a strong, supple body!
Imagine that – fewer injuries, better serves, greater focus for that all-important tournament… With the additional bonus of being able to motor on through day-to-day life with greater ease, too!
Of course, as with anything, the longer you do it, the greater the effects. Pilates and Yoga are no different in this respect – and that’s why we recommend a series of classes which is tailored to suit the needs of the club and tennis players in particular. We offer classes for you and your members as a mobile service where we come to you.